Saturday, September 5, 2009

Selling Out.


Oh hi!

I never really thought blogs were "stupid" or "pointless." I just thought "Well, I have a myspace," then it was "Well, I have a myspace AND a facebook and both of those have blogging capabilities and I don't use them." But now, Bryan has a food blog, and he needs followers, which means I have to be interesting so I can get followers so Bryan can get followers...great.

Theoretically, I'd like to use this to showcase my necklaces and whatever other stuff I end up making
. I don't really have anything to blog about, which is making me feel like this entire post is really unnecessary.

ACTUALLY I think I will enjoy this a lot. My favorite part about myspace was designing and customizing my profile page (wasn't that every ones favorite part though). I was disappointed that I didn't get to do that kind of stuff when I got a facebook. But this looks like a pretty good creative outlet. Oi, now I just have to figure out how to use it!

The end.
Kay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment