Monday, September 7, 2009

An unsustainable business model.

One of my dreams used to be to go to fashion school, and then one day have my own line, and then my own store on some little street somewhere, or some BIG street somewhere. Practicality won. So, right now this is just a hobby that I wish I could turn into something, anything.

These are some of the things I am the most proud of. I really enjoyed making these. I REALLY wish I was sewing, but i currently don't have -any- space to do that, *sigh.* I also don't have a job, which means I don't have money to buy fabric or other materials. But, if I did have a job, I wouldn't have any time to make anything!!

So, I decided to make a "test line" of necklaces, skirts, dresses, etc etc, just to see if I even had enough realistic ideas to put any sort of "collection" together. Hopefully, I'll have some more stuff to put up soon! (Also, hopefully, I'll have a neck form to photo my necklaces on... instead of myself...)





Kay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment